The profound yet simple essential products of the Earth will provide the main course of this bike tour through extensive vineyard-flanked country roads in the Valley of Casablanca.
We have created another one-of-a-kind route on magical old tree-lined roads!
As a result, you will absorb the captivating beauty of Chile, and also taste the renowned white wines of Casablanca (some of them a real treat!). In addition, you will enjoy a memorable picnic-lunch under centenary eucalyptus trees.
This is a very easy bike tour at one of the best producing wine-regions in Chile.
- 35km – 22 miles
- 100% leisure
- Departure time: 9am from your hotel
- Approximately 7 hours, counting from the time we pick you up from your hotel.
- Groups no bigger than 10 guests
- Bike route along safe and tranquil roads in the of Casablanca Valley
- Support vehicle along the route.
- Customized pace: we stop as much as you want.
- We will depart from Viña Orgánicos Emiliana and take their wine tour.
- Mountain bikes with 24 gears and shock absorbers
- Fluent English speaking guides.
- Picnic lunch under old trees and admiring Casablanca Valley.
9:00am: We pick you up from your hotel in our vehicle
10:30am: Arrival to Orgánicos Emiliana Vineyards. We take their wine tour and tasting
12:00pm: Depart our bike tour along Casablanca Valley
13:30pm: Lunch time! We will have a picnic under old trees
15:00pm: Departure to Santiago
17:00pm: Arrival to your hotel
- 2 – 4 passengers: CHP 127.000 per person
- 5 or more passengers: CHP 99.000 per person
- With 2 and 3 passengers, we will use our pick-up truck. With 4 or more passengers, we will use our van
- Please let us know the exact amount of children and adults taking the tour: children do not pay the entrance at the wineries and we will adjust the price accordingly.
- Bilingual guide
- Picnic lunch and snacks
- Support vehicle during all the trip
- Tour and wine tasting at Viña Orgánicos Emiliana
Price does not include
- Gratuities for guide (s) and driver
- Items of personal nature
- Any item not mentioned on the program