The profound yet simple essential products of the Earth will provide the main course of this bike tour through extensive vineyard-flanked country roads in the Valley of Casablanca.
We have created another one-of-a-kind route on magical old tree-lined roads! As a result, you will absorb the captivating beauty of Chile, and also taste the renowned white wines of Casablanca (some of them a real treat!). In addition, you will enjoy an abundant picnic-lunch at William Cole Vineyards.
This is a not demanding, mostly flat bike tour at one of the best-producing wine regions in Chile.
- 19km – 11.5miles
- 100% leisure
- Departure time: 9 am from your hotel
- Approximately 8 hours, counting from the time we pick you up and drop you off at your hotel.
- Groups no bigger than 10 guests
- Bike route along safe and tranquil roads in Casablanca Valley
- Customized pace: we stop as much as you want.
- We will depart from Quintay Vineyards and take their wine tour and tasting
- On Sundays, we take an alternative route and make a tour and wine tasting at Emiliana Organic Vineyards. Quintay and William Cole Vineyards are closed.
- Hybrid bikes
- Should you want to add miles to your bike tour, please inform our guides
- Fluent English speaking guides.
- Picnic lunch at William Cole Vineyards
- Visit to Emiliana Organic Vineyards
- The route is safe and includes well-maintained dirt and paved roads:
- 600m / 0.4 miles on a wide shoulder of Ruta 68 Hwy (be attentive)
- 3km / 1.9 miles on a side road, adjacent to Ruta 68 Hwy (few cars)
- 6.5km / 4.0 miles dirt, well-maintained roads, part of them inside William Cole Vineyards (very few cars, if any)
- 8.9km / 5.5 miles paved, secondary roads of Casablanca Valley (few cars)
9:00 am: We pick you up from your hotel in our vehicle
10:30 am: Arrival to Quintay Vineyards. We take their wine tour and tasting
11:40 am: Biking to William Cole Vineyards
12:00 pm: Lunch at William Cole Vineyards
12:45 pm: Biking along Casablanca Valley
14:00 pm: Arrival at Emiliana Organic Vineyards and a visit to their shop
14:30 pm: Biking to Quintay Vineyards
14:45 pm: Arrival to Quintay Vineyards
15: 05 pm: Departure to Santiago
16:40 pm: Arrival to your hotel
(Times are approximated)
- 2 – 4 passengers: CHP 127.000 per person
- 5 or more passengers: CHP 99.000 per person
- With 2 and 3 passengers, we will use our pick-up truck. With 4 or more passengers, we will use our van
- Please let us know the exact amount of children and adults taking the tour: children do not take or pay the wine tasting and we will adjust the price accordingly.
- Bilingual guide
- Picnic lunch and snacks
- Transportation from and to Santiago
- Tour and wine tasting at Quintay Vineyards
- Lunch at William Cole Vineyards
- Visit to the shop of Emiliana Organic Vineyards
Price does not include
- Gratuities for guide (s) and driver
- Tour or tasting at William Cole and Emiliana Organic Vineyards (except Emiliana on Sundays)
- Items of personal nature
- Any item not mentioned in the program