An exclusive and with few guests bike and wine tour that takes us to the High Maipo Valley in Pirque, an old summer retreat of wealthy Santiago.
We will pedal along old tree-lined country roads, with the view of vast vineyards against the magnificent backdrop of the Andes, enjoying the extensive High Maipo Valley. We will have a delicious picninc lunch in the garden of a cozy country house, to then bike to Concha y Toro Vineyards for a tour and wine tasting. After the visit, we will take you to Santiago in our vehicle.
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Biker level: leisure
- Departure time: 9am from your hotel
- Small groups, usually 4 people and no bigger than 10
- Bike route along safe and tranquil roads of Pirque in the High Maipo Valley
- Customized pace: we stop as much as you want.
- We will visit Pirque and Viña Concha y Toro
- We accommodate to your dietary needs
- We use mountain bikes with 24 gears and shock absorbers
- Fluent English speaking guides
- 9:00am: We pick you up from your hotel in our vehicle
- 10:00am: Arrival to our departure point in Pirque
- 12:00pm: Arrival at La Calma de Rita, place for our picnic lunch
- 13:00pm: Departure to Viña Concha y Toro
- 15:00pm: Departure to Santiago
- 16:00pm: Arrival to Santiago
- 2 – 4 passengers: CHP 127.000 per person
- 5 or more passengers: CHP 96.000 per person
- With 2 and 3 passengers, we will use our pick-up truck. With 4 or more passengers, we will use our van
- Please let us know the exact amount of children and adults taking the tour: children do not pay the entrance at the wineries and we will adjust the price accordingly.
- Bilingual guide
- Snacks along the route
- A bottle of water
- 2 wine tastings (should you want to buy more wine, please inform our guides)
- Tour of Viña Concha y Toro
- An abundant homemade picnic lunch
- Entrance fee to Viña Concha y Toro
Price does not include
- Gratuities for guide (s) and driver
- Items of personal nature
- Any item not mentioned on the program