We will meet at Café Literario at Parque Balmaceda where the bike and culture tour starts.
Especially relevant in the route are Fuente Alemana, Parque Forestal, GAM Cultural Center, Central Market, Santiago´s Historical Quarter and the former Mapocho Train Station.
Another important points are Parque de los Reyes and Barrio Yungay, some of Santiago’s most characteristic and picturesque neighborhoods, full of culture and good architecture.
We will also discover the outdoor cafes in Plaza Brasil, where the remains of the high classes’ residence buildings stand out by its beautiful architecture of the 19th century.
Especially relevant are the oblique and curved streets of the Concha y Toro neighborhood that converge in a central small square: the area was declared a typical zone in 1989.
Finally, we will continue through Lucrecia Valdés, Adriana Cousiño and Hurtado Rodriguez alleys that will lead us to Museo de la Memoria.
The tour ends at Museo de la Memoria where you have a direct connection to Metro Quinta Normal; from there you can choose going back to your hotel or continue exploring the area.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Biker level: leisure
- Departure time: 10am – 13pm
- High-end FUJI hybrid bikes
- Small groups, usually 4 people and no bigger than 10
- Bike route around off-the-beaten path neighborhoods: you will find few tourists in our routes
- Safe route: we bike around parks, bike lanes, sidewalks and quiet streets
- Customized pace and route: we stop as much as you want or change our design if you have already visited some places
- If you let us know your interests, we will design a special route for you
- CHP 30.000 per person
- Bilingual guide
- A bottle of water (should you want to buy an extra one, please inform our guides)
Price does not include
- Gratuities for guide (s)
- Items of personal nature
- Any item not mentioned on the program