A family tour through Santiago with your offspring, on a perfectly safe route in well-maintained new and old parks in town. View eye-catching architecture and explore the buzzing activity of the city.
In this culture-rich tour, you will enjoy every biking stroke as an invigorating combination of exercise, fun, and feeling Santiago’s different barrios.
If you are up for planning a remarkable trip like and want to give your family an long lasting memory this is the right route for you. A bustling city, extensive parks for biking safely, several stops for the kids. You will be able to enjoy the tour at your own pace and get to know a myriad of multi-faceted neighborhoods to visit after the tour.
Our departure begins at the entrance to Parque Bicentenario, right at the entrance of El Mestizo Restaurant. You can reach the meeting place by your own means (for example taking a taxi from your hotel). Our final destination is Café Literario in Parque Balmaceda in Providencia, where the tour ends.
The route is slightly downhill, requires minimum effort, and is especially apt for small children. The tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours, is easy, safe, and we bike mainly through parks in the city’s green northeast side.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Biker level: leisure
- Departure: 10am
- High-end FUJI hybrid bikes
- Trailer and child seat if necessary
- Small groups, usually 4 people and no bigger than 10
- The route is all a slight downhill requiring minimum effort
- Safe route: we bike around parks, bike lanes, sidewalks and quiet streets
- Customized pace and route: we stop as much as you want or change our design if you have already visited some places
- We will make a stop in the recently inaugurated Parque Bicentenario for a snack and feed park swans.
- 10:00am departure from Parque Bicentanario that you have to reach by your own means
- 13:30pm: Arrival at Café Literario at Parque Balmaceda, where the tour ends
- CHP 30.000.- per person
- Taking multiple tours with us allows for a 10% discount on the total price
- Bilingual guide
- Abundant snack
Price does not include
- Gratuities for guide (s)
- Items of personal nature
- Any item not mentioned on the program